Quality Of Information
1. Views & Feedback
We would be delighted to hear your views and feedback on the accuracy of the information we provide to you our customers. We currently measure this via customer surveys and through focus groups. If you have any views on the quality of information you receive from The Market Place we would be delighted to hear them, whether positive or negative. Please contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Service Standards For Responding To Customer Enquiries
- Provide a range of booklets, fliers and information leaflets about the services we deliver
- Produce A Monthly E-Newsletter Outlining The Programme Of Events
- Ensure information is clear and easy to understand
- Provide accurate and up to date information
- Use our website as an information and communication tool that is updated regularly
- Use our social media channels to provide up to date information
CONTACTING US BY PHONE
- We aim to answer your call within six rings. You will be advised of the name of the staff member dealing with your enquiry and which department you are through to.
- We have upgraded our telephone booking system. If our staff are busy on another call you can choose to either hold for the next available staff member or leave a message and we will return your call. We aim to return all calls within one hour and we will measure this and publish the results.
CONTACTING US BY E-MAIL
- Our website contact page here outlines who you should contact by e-mail depending on the type of query you have.
- We will endeavour to resolve e-mail enquiries immediately and acknowledge e-mails within 24 hours. Where this is not possible [for example when we are not open or in the late evening/Sundays] your e-mail enquiry reply will not exceed 72 hours.
CONTACTING US BY LETTER
- We aim to acknowledge all correspondence within 5 working days. Our target is 90% of letters responded to within 5 working days. For complaints please refer to our complaints procedure here.
- Brochure and flier requests will be dealt with immediately and you will receive the information no more than 48 hours later